Monday, September 9, 2013

The time I was in a tourney

A couple of weeks ago, Tellulah Darling emailed me and asked if I wanted to take part in a fun challenge type thing that would lead up to the launch of My Date from Hell. Of course, I said yes [because have you read her books?] and today the official info was posted on Tellulah's website.

I bring to you the Sassy Girl Swoony God Tourney for My Date from Hell.


Over the next six weeks, there will be new challenges that Tellulah gives us and with each challenge that complete, we receive another entry for the grand prize!  Not only does the winner get a signed copy of Date and an awesome shirt with designs from the book, but the winner gets to have a character named after them for book 3. And you guys, I really want that grand prize.

Next week is the first official challenge.  My team name is The Book Pusher. I thought it was fitting because that is what everyone seems to call me these days. 

Anyhoo.  I hope you'll stick around and root for me.  There are some pretty formidable opponents!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Huge thanks to Tellulah for the invite.  Go check out her website, blog, Twitter and Facebook pages.  And don't forget to add her books to your TBR shelf on GoodReads.

Wanna learn more about the tourney? Click here.

1 comment:

 

©2011-2014 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger